FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BEYONCE FIRES MATHEW KNOWLES AS MANAGER



SEEMS LIKE BEYONCE IS TRYING TO START OFF WITH A FRESH SLATE, AND A NEW MANAGER FOR HER UPCOMING ALBUM RUMORED TO BE ENTITLED ROUND IV. ACCORDING TO BEYONCE'S PUBLICIST, YVETTE NOEL-SCHURE, MATHEW KNOWLES WILL NO LONGER BE BEYONCE'S MANAGER

IN AN ISSUED STATEMENT THE 29 YEAR OLD STATED:

“I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hardworking entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.”

Beyonce’s publicist also added that they have parted ways solely “on a business level.”"

She didn't say what led to the split, but her father said in a separate statement to the AP late Monday that the decision was mutual.

Knowles has managed his daughter since she debuted as a teen in the multiplatinum-selling group Destiny's Child in the late 1990s and throughout her superstar career as a solo artist.

Knowles oversaw all aspects of Beyonce, from music to movies to fashion and more. Her career includes 16 Grammy awards, top-grossing movies "Dreamgirls" and "Obsessed," fashion ventures and lucrative endorsements.


No comments:

Post a Comment