FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Friday, April 8, 2011

Breaking News Funkmaster Flex’s Wife leaves his woman leaves him.

funky flex monica

Well Well  what a Co ink Adink 2 days after Charlamagne The God from 105.1 says that “he has some pictures that will break up a happy home” referring to Flex And His Wife and 3 days after it was revealed that Flex’s friend Mr Cee got busted receiving oral sex from a transvestite Funkmaster Flex wife  Monica announced Via her blog that her and Flex are separated. Here is Monica’s statement
After almost 18 years of friendship and marriage it is with great regret that I announce my husband Aston Taylor, also known as Funkmaster Flex, and I are separated. We have tremendous love and respect for each-other, and will continue to work on our professional projects together. Our top priority has and will always be our children!
I personally ask that the press keep in mind Flex is the celebrity, not myself or my children, please respect our privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment