FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CASSIE, SOLANGE & SELITA DISCUSS GOOD HAIR w/ CAROL’S DAUGHTER FOUNDER + VIDEO

Cassie, Solange and Selita Ebanks were recently selected as the newest faces of beauty brand Carol’s Daughter. The company and their haircare products have been longtime favorites of curly-haired, multiracial girls for years are now looking to diversify their brand and “showcase the customers who can’t be neatly slotted into one category or another.”
In a three-to-one interview with Carol’s Daughter’s founder, Lisa Price, the three ladies shared their experiences of growing up with their inherited hair textures, the stigma behind their hairstyle of choice and the meaning of having good hair:
“From the time I was born ’til probably about 12 years old, my hair was pin straight, and I prayed every night that I had hair like my mom’s. As soon as I hit puberty, my hair started to curl. Now it’s going back the other way.” – Cassie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment