FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I’ve Embarked On A Whole New Level In Life… I’m Documenting The Rest Of My Life

As you know I’m a fan of art. I love everything about it. So lately I’ve been big on my art kick and I stumbled across this photographer named Lina who took a picture of herself every day for 365 days. I love this idea so much I am going to do this for the next year. Here is how it works:
“take one picture of yourself every single day for one year. use whatever you might find in the place you happen to be – just make sure that you are always in the frame somewhere, somehow. there will be tons of days when you will not want to take a picture of yourself – do it anyway! take the first one in july 2009 and the last one in june 2010 – and then develop all the rolls all at once. voila!” ~ Lina
Not sure where I will host the pictures but I will begin taking them today!






No comments:

Post a Comment