FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rakim Likes The Simple Life

gossip rakim living on a budget
Rakim is known as the Godfather of rap and the legendary 43 year old rapper from Long Island New York just admitted in an interview that he lives on a budget.

Here’s what Rakim said in an interview with the U.K. Guardian:

“My accountant has me on an allowance. He works out how much money is coming in, how much we have already and he makes it pay over the year. So some weeks we might have 1500, some we might only have 500, but my family understands all that. I’m not a mainstream artist. But I’ve seen my kids being born, I’ve seen them take their first steps, I’ve seen them grow up and start school. That’s worth more to me than any umpteen million dollars.”
It’s fare to say that Rakim prefers to live the simple life but most celebrities will find it rather difficult to live on a regular 9 to 5 salary. If you don’t believe me? Ask Bryan “Birdman” Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment