FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dirty Money Lead Singer Dawn Richard ROCKS “CHARGRELS COUTURE”


Im so excited to be writing about this Detriot Fashion Designer. The first time I came across Chargrels Couture was in HairDesignsmagazine.
I order a dress from her company which I have to say the customer service was excellent. The dress I order was a POW factor statement when people ask who and where did I get the dress I was proud to let everyone know about this fashion designer.
Here we have Dawn Richard of the PDiddy’s DirtyMoney Lead Singer and Former Danity Kane Member rocking Chargrels. Charketa Glover, the owner of Chargrels Couture and Atlanta FashionStylist Olori SWANK of SWANK Consulting Firm got together to present this GlamChick photoshoot.

I really love this photoshoot along with the blazer. If you looking for a designer where the clothes will make a statement and that is one of kind then Chargrels Couture is truly for you.

CHARGRELS.COM
SHOP AT CHARGRELS

No comments:

Post a Comment