FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Floyd "Money" Mayweather Denies Rumors of a Comeback


Floyd Squashes Rumors on Fight.
Floyd Mayweather hasn't been in the ring since his fight with Sugar Shane in 2010. In a recent interview with fighthype.com. Mayweather squashes rumors that he is preparing for a fight against undefeated light welterweight Paul Spadafora. He says "Listen, I didn't even know Paul Spadafora was still fighting. And whatever Roger said is not true ... Since the Shane Mosley fight, I've only seen Roger about three or four times in one year. All the allegations and rumors are false." He also went on to say "Everything you hear is nothing but lies. There's only one person that I speak to on the regular and that's Al Haymon. That's the only guy that I speak to," the boxer continued. "When it comes to business, Al Haymon is the best. That's my go-to guy."
Fans were anxious to see a fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather; but they may never get a chance to see such an event. Due to what happened with the "drug test fiasco" that may be one match that goes unseen. Floyd often responds with the same answer when asked if he will get in the ring with Pacquiao and he always responds "take the test and the fight is a go."
Will Pacman step up and take a drug test to fight Floyd? That remains to be seen; but I'm sure boxing fanatics everywhere are hoping for such an event. When asked what  he thought about Pacquiao, Floyd dubbed him "Leftovers," ... "Because when he comes to my house, the only thing he can eat is leftovers. Shane was already a beaten fighter. Not saying that I wish nothing bad on Shane, because I want Shane to win."
Should Floyd get back in the ring? and if so who should he fight next?

No comments:

Post a Comment