FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

FLY MONSTERS GUIDE

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mama Jones Claps Back At Chrissy: “Even Animals Protect Their Young”

jones Mama Jones Claps Back At Chrissy: Even Animals Protect Their Young
The Secret Squirrel Lady sounds off about being labeled ignorant by the love of her son’s life, Chrissy Lampkin. Khia’s song “I’ve Been Called A Bitch” now has a face. Who you finna try?!
My children are my primary concern . . . Jim is my only son. We have always been very close. It was said by his “girlfriend” that she “feels sorry for him” because of me. My reply? My son is not to be pitied. He has a phenomenal mother. [Chrissy] also claims to be “frustrated by me.” The only yhing that frustrates a girlfriend with malicious intent is love . . . Her remedy? Divide-and-conquer. This will never happen.
I’ll be my son’s greatest support . . . until the end of time.
Girlfriends are temporary. Mothers are forever.
Calling your man’s mom ignorant, and then to say that it runs deep? That implies that the man you say you love is also ignorant. What does that make you? She also disrespectfully stated that I’m a “psychotic bitch.” If I’m a psychotic bitch because I love my son, then every mother should proudly wear this label. Even animals protect their young. I can go from sweet, funny, easygoing to grizzly momma bear mode at warped speed to protect mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment